CS in Schools Coding Competition
CS in Schools is now accepting entries for the 2023 Semester 2 coding prizes.
Entries close Thursday 5pm 7th December, 2023.
Show off your awesome coding assignments and be in the running to win a Nintendo Switch!
- Only teachers can submit entries.
- Entries accepted for the following courses:
- Introduction to Coding
- Intermediate Coding
- 1 Nintendo Switch to be awarded for the winning entry in each of the courses above.
- 1 entry per class per teacher (e.g. if a teacher teaches 2 introduction to coding classes, and 1 intermediate class, they can submit a total of 3 entries: 1 for each of the 3 classes).
- Entries will be assessed by CS in Schools based on game design, usability and quality of Python code.
- Judges' decision are final.
We look forward to checking out your entries and playing your games!
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
Enter here and learn more about us here.