CS in Schools Coding Competition
CS in Schools is now accepting entries for the 2023 coding prizes.
Entries close Friday 5pm 21st July, 2023.
Show off your awesome coding assignments and be in the running to win a Nintendo Switch!
- Only teachers can submit entries.
- Entries accepted for the following courses:
- Introduction to Coding
- Intermediate Coding
- 1 Nintendo Switch to be awarded for the winning entry in each of the courses above.
- 1 entry per class per teacher (e.g. if a teacher teaches 2 introduction to coding classes, and 1 intermediate class, they can submit a total of 3 entries: 1 for each of the 3 classes).
- Entries will be assessed by CS in Schools based on game design, usability and quality of Python code.
- Judges' decision are final.
We look forward to checking out your entries and playing your games!
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have further questions.
Enter here and learn more about us here.